Developments come and go but what happened to the condo development “The Woods of Aubergine” in Lakeshore Woods community of Oakville? This development was supported by a major builder and realty company and now when I google it it seems to have vaporized. I went to the realtor reception for this development in early summer 2008 and they had their opening July 19,2008. The project appeared to be well designed, priced and marketed. I will have to do a drive by the site to see what is up. There are many condo developments going on in Oakville at various stages. Two that I am most familiar with are the 111 Forsythe development in downtown Oakville www.111forsythe.com and The Shores development in Bronte www.theshorescondooakville.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Ocean Club New Suites VIP Sales Event May 29
- Oct 3 Oakville Strong Market
- Sept 1 Oakville Data-Continued Strength
- Toronto Record Sales
- From 8% to 48% in 6 Months WOW
- Multiple Offers, Interest Rates
- "ALL IN ONE" Real Estate Services
- “ALL IN ONE” Real Estate Services
- Contrarian or Go With The Trend?
- 111 Forsythe-Waiting For Sales
- Real Estate Thoughts on Family Day
- Is Print Dead? Long Live The Internet?
- The 8% Challenge
- Continuous Improvement and Training
- Toronto Commercial Real Estate-Get Super Rich Seminar
Top Posts & Pages