I get asked frequently “How is the Market?” and I often respond with general observations and stats that are a month old. This month I am tracking daily data from the official hotsheets for Oakville and entering key info on an excel spread sheet. Last November (2007) there were 260 homes sold in the month or 8.8 homes per day. This November there are 67 solds in the first 10 days or 6.7 homes per day. The point is that the market is healthy and sales have in no way dried up. We are selling homes! If the daily actuals venture far from the expected average then more investigation is required. In a marketplace where major values (stocks, currencies, oil) fluxuate wildly it is good to have a current answer to “How’s The Market?”
Cheers ..Doug Izon P.Eng. Broker, Century 21 Dreams Inc. http://www.EyesOnOakville.com 1-800-605-5909 email@example.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Ocean Club New Suites VIP Sales Event May 29
- Oct 3 Oakville Strong Market
- Sept 1 Oakville Data-Continued Strength
- Toronto Record Sales
- From 8% to 48% in 6 Months WOW
- Multiple Offers, Interest Rates
- "ALL IN ONE" Real Estate Services
- “ALL IN ONE” Real Estate Services
- Contrarian or Go With The Trend?
- 111 Forsythe-Waiting For Sales
- Real Estate Thoughts on Family Day
- Is Print Dead? Long Live The Internet?
- The 8% Challenge
- Continuous Improvement and Training
- Toronto Commercial Real Estate-Get Super Rich Seminar
Top Posts & Pages