I attended the Realty Connect May event this week. The main topic was “Finding Renovation Properties with Maximum Profit Potential”. The speakers were Philip Bradley and Michael Anger. The evening was to address the following issues as per the web site promo -“Renovating residential properties is one of the most difficult challenges an investor can face. Yet the financial returns can be among the best in property investing. But how do you maximize your return on investment when renovating? What are the types of properties and renovation/remodeling work that yield the highest returns? Where can you find these properties? What financing strategies should be used? What sort of profit can you expect to make on these properties? ” Many of these issues were addressed and Philip and Michael were engaging speakers with alot of knowledge. The focus of the discussions were to find properties via distressed sellers and to purchase those properties substantially below market value. Renovate and sell quickly. They will be creating a service called GIGOGH www.GIGOGH.com which stands for Get In Get Out Go Home that will provide motivated Seller leads, motivated buyer leads as well as education and resources. It was a great evening and I thank Randy Macdonald for arranging it and Philip and Michael for their interesting talks.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Ocean Club New Suites VIP Sales Event May 29
- Oct 3 Oakville Strong Market
- Sept 1 Oakville Data-Continued Strength
- Toronto Record Sales
- From 8% to 48% in 6 Months WOW
- Multiple Offers, Interest Rates
- "ALL IN ONE" Real Estate Services
- “ALL IN ONE” Real Estate Services
- Contrarian or Go With The Trend?
- 111 Forsythe-Waiting For Sales
- Real Estate Thoughts on Family Day
- Is Print Dead? Long Live The Internet?
- The 8% Challenge
- Continuous Improvement and Training
- Toronto Commercial Real Estate-Get Super Rich Seminar
Top Posts & Pages