Some blogging projects that I started in May have been ignored and I am getting back to them now. The inspiration was the Jonathan Nicholas webinar “To Blog or Not to Blog” I set up 3 Blogs to allow “community” members to share information. In two cases the communities are condo developments in Oakville and the third is an Oakville Real Estate blog. They are www.111forsythe.com and www.theshorescondooakville.com and www.oakvillehomeinfo.com Century21 also has blogging capability on its web site at www.century21.ca/douglas.izon/Blog These activities can absorb alot of time and as Jonathan mentioned we need to be aware of time spent/results achieved payback. Now I am motivated and will post weekly.
Cheers ..Doug Izon P.Eng. Broker, Century 21 Dreams Inc. http://www.EyesOnOakville.com 1-800-605-5909 firstname.lastname@example.org
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Ocean Club New Suites VIP Sales Event May 29
- Oct 3 Oakville Strong Market
- Sept 1 Oakville Data-Continued Strength
- Toronto Record Sales
- From 8% to 48% in 6 Months WOW
- Multiple Offers, Interest Rates
- "ALL IN ONE" Real Estate Services
- “ALL IN ONE” Real Estate Services
- Contrarian or Go With The Trend?
- 111 Forsythe-Waiting For Sales
- Real Estate Thoughts on Family Day
- Is Print Dead? Long Live The Internet?
- The 8% Challenge
- Continuous Improvement and Training
- Toronto Commercial Real Estate-Get Super Rich Seminar
Top Posts & Pages