The Toronto Real Estate Board reported that in July the average price of resales was up 6% over last July and sales were through the roof. Condo sales in Toronto are on fire! I have not seen this enthusiasm spread to condo life in Oakville for condos over 500K. In my opinion it is only a matter of time before this surge hits the higher priced units and we see high end inventory start to shrink and prices rise. After a tough start to the year the next price change for higher end condos on the market may be UP!
- You'll love this beautiful home! cb1.so/ufx3mg https://t.co/l9UWWOkx1tIzonHomeTeam Updates 1 year ago
- These improvements are always a win when it comes to selling your home. cb1.so/i90r7j https://t.co/fEfvg7RLnEIzonHomeTeam Updates 1 year ago
- Beautifully maintained Arthur Blakely home in sought after Glen Abbey with in-ground pool. Meticulously landscaped… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…IzonHomeTeam Updates 1 year ago
- Will there be new communities in Oakville? cb1.so/klucm7 https://t.co/nrc2uKcqeNIzonHomeTeam Updates 1 year ago
- What sets these properties apart from other green homes on the market? cb1.so/vlxulg https://t.co/ZyBKEBAnelIzonHomeTeam Updates 1 year ago
- Ocean Club New Suites VIP Sales Event May 29
- Oct 3 Oakville Strong Market
- Sept 1 Oakville Data-Continued Strength
- Toronto Record Sales
- From 8% to 48% in 6 Months WOW
- Multiple Offers, Interest Rates
- "ALL IN ONE" Real Estate Services
- “ALL IN ONE” Real Estate Services
- Contrarian or Go With The Trend?
- 111 Forsythe-Waiting For Sales
- Real Estate Thoughts on Family Day
- Is Print Dead? Long Live The Internet?
- The 8% Challenge
- Continuous Improvement and Training
- Toronto Commercial Real Estate-Get Super Rich Seminar
Top Posts & Pages