The Toronto Real Estate Board reported that in July the average price of resales was up 6% over last July and sales were through the roof. Condo sales in Toronto are on fire! I have not seen this enthusiasm spread to condo life in Oakville for condos over 500K. In my opinion it is only a matter of time before this surge hits the higher priced units and we see high end inventory start to shrink and prices rise. After a tough start to the year the next price change for higher end condos on the market may be UP!
- Hiring a contractor? Here's how to make sure the work is done well. cb1.so/a/ngw8sk https://t.co/rfzSOZh5WAIzonHomeTeam Updates 4 months ago
- Large 2 bedroom plus den, 2 washroom unit in well maintained building. Recently .. cb1.so/a/gq1pl5 https://t.co/9Qt5IixqqPIzonHomeTeam Updates 4 months ago
- The GTA's housing market started the year off on a hot streak. cb1.so/a/bqymb9 https://t.co/ICiH9MUna6IzonHomeTeam Updates 4 months ago
- A modern kitchen can be a key selling point. cb1.so/a/jdqxy9 https://t.co/7xhABsqv9OIzonHomeTeam Updates 4 months ago
- Interest rates hold steady. Here's what that means for you. cb1.so/a/97helf https://t.co/KVZBuN1ltrIzonHomeTeam Updates 5 months ago
- Ocean Club New Suites VIP Sales Event May 29
- Oct 3 Oakville Strong Market
- Sept 1 Oakville Data-Continued Strength
- Toronto Record Sales
- From 8% to 48% in 6 Months WOW
- Multiple Offers, Interest Rates
- "ALL IN ONE" Real Estate Services
- “ALL IN ONE” Real Estate Services
- Contrarian or Go With The Trend?
- 111 Forsythe-Waiting For Sales
- Real Estate Thoughts on Family Day
- Is Print Dead? Long Live The Internet?
- The 8% Challenge
- Continuous Improvement and Training
- Toronto Commercial Real Estate-Get Super Rich Seminar
Top Posts & Pages