The Toronto Real Estate Board reported that in July the average price of resales was up 6% over last July and sales were through the roof. Condo sales in Toronto are on fire! I have not seen this enthusiasm spread to condo life in Oakville for condos over 500K. In my opinion it is only a matter of time before this surge hits the higher priced units and we see high end inventory start to shrink and prices rise. After a tough start to the year the next price change for higher end condos on the market may be UP!
- Solid Bungalow, 3 Bedroom + In Law Suite. Main Floor Offers Hardwood Floors, Newer Laminate, Windows Across Back Of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…IzonHomeTeam Updates 23 hours ago
- Ontario officials to widen Highway. 401 .. cb1.so/q7cn4i https://t.co/KegjvVm1bVIzonHomeTeam Updates 1 day ago
- 15 new pedestrian crossover to appear in Oakville. cb1.so/62q0t5IzonHomeTeam Updates 4 days ago
- Attention: Excellent Opportunity To Build Your Dream Home Or Renovate On 75X150 Foot Lot Surrounded By Million Doll… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…IzonHomeTeam Updates 5 days ago
- Brokerages and Bitcoin. Should they belong together? cb1.so/3tzma4 https://t.co/Q5iI8abvieIzonHomeTeam Updates 1 week ago
- Ocean Club New Suites VIP Sales Event May 29
- Oct 3 Oakville Strong Market
- Sept 1 Oakville Data-Continued Strength
- Toronto Record Sales
- From 8% to 48% in 6 Months WOW
- Multiple Offers, Interest Rates
- "ALL IN ONE" Real Estate Services
- “ALL IN ONE” Real Estate Services
- Contrarian or Go With The Trend?
- 111 Forsythe-Waiting For Sales
- Real Estate Thoughts on Family Day
- Is Print Dead? Long Live The Internet?
- The 8% Challenge
- Continuous Improvement and Training
- Toronto Commercial Real Estate-Get Super Rich Seminar
Top Posts & Pages