As of Oct 3 there are 628 available listings on the Oakville Board. This is up from 603 less than a month ago. In the last 30 days 282 homes in Oakville were sold or about 45% of the currently available listings. This is the third month where the sales to listing ratio has been off the scale of normal. The inventory is low. My guess remains as it was last month that inventory will continue to be low, that both sales and listings increase and that there will be upward pressure on prices. It is basic economics and until the appetite for home ownership subsides we may be in for a bit of a upward bubble. Hang on and enjoy the ride. If you are a buyer you may want to act now before the economy and jobs start to increase again and interest rates start creeping up.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Ocean Club New Suites VIP Sales Event May 29
- Oct 3 Oakville Strong Market
- Sept 1 Oakville Data-Continued Strength
- Toronto Record Sales
- From 8% to 48% in 6 Months WOW
- Multiple Offers, Interest Rates
- "ALL IN ONE" Real Estate Services
- “ALL IN ONE” Real Estate Services
- Contrarian or Go With The Trend?
- 111 Forsythe-Waiting For Sales
- Real Estate Thoughts on Family Day
- Is Print Dead? Long Live The Internet?
- The 8% Challenge
- Continuous Improvement and Training
- Toronto Commercial Real Estate-Get Super Rich Seminar
Top Posts & Pages