Are You Thinking About Real Estate on Family Day?
Our 3 little birdies (kids) all left the nest (home) for school or personal pursuits. My wife and I could have decided to downsize and move into a trendy 1 bedroom condo from our 4 bedroom suburban home. As if we had won the lottery all 3 have returned and there is still room for them. We are truly rewarded for our real estate decisions!
As we celebrate “Family Day” in Ontario as our mid winter statutory holiday I wonder if we will be thinking about how important our real estate decisions are on our family.
Your principal residence is going to impact you and your children’s lives. Choose it wisely. Choose it informed. Get all the information possible in making that decision. Where do you live? What is there to do in the neighbourhood? How are the schools? How many kids of similar ages are in the neighbourhood? Access to public transit? etc… Research the area, visit it at different times of the day, talk to the neighbours, talk to the school boards, look for trains, boats and planes, highways, road widening, smokestacks… Understand to the best of your ability not only the home but the neighbourhood. When you think about it your principal residence has a HUGE impact on the Family.
Those who shop for a home armed with the information available through http://www.Realtor.ca are only scratching the surface of information available to Realtors.
Ask the ones in the know.
Realtors are the ones in the know for real estate. Find one early in your search for a new principal residence. Find the Realtor who brings most to the table to assist you. Ensure that you are informed and advised professionally.
Happy Family Day! …….Family Hug!
- Solid Bungalow, 3 Bedroom + In Law Suite. Main Floor Offers Hardwood Floors, Newer Laminate, Windows Across Back Of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…IzonHomeTeam Updates 23 hours ago
- Ontario officials to widen Highway. 401 .. cb1.so/q7cn4i https://t.co/KegjvVm1bVIzonHomeTeam Updates 1 day ago
- 15 new pedestrian crossover to appear in Oakville. cb1.so/62q0t5IzonHomeTeam Updates 4 days ago
- Attention: Excellent Opportunity To Build Your Dream Home Or Renovate On 75X150 Foot Lot Surrounded By Million Doll… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…IzonHomeTeam Updates 5 days ago
- Brokerages and Bitcoin. Should they belong together? cb1.so/3tzma4 https://t.co/Q5iI8abvieIzonHomeTeam Updates 1 week ago
- Ocean Club New Suites VIP Sales Event May 29
- Oct 3 Oakville Strong Market
- Sept 1 Oakville Data-Continued Strength
- Toronto Record Sales
- From 8% to 48% in 6 Months WOW
- Multiple Offers, Interest Rates
- "ALL IN ONE" Real Estate Services
- “ALL IN ONE” Real Estate Services
- Contrarian or Go With The Trend?
- 111 Forsythe-Waiting For Sales
- Real Estate Thoughts on Family Day
- Is Print Dead? Long Live The Internet?
- The 8% Challenge
- Continuous Improvement and Training
- Toronto Commercial Real Estate-Get Super Rich Seminar
Top Posts & Pages