As of Sept 2 there are 601 available listings on the Oakville Board. This is down from 738 less than a month ago. In the last 30 days 285 homes in Oakville were sold or about 48% of the currently available listings. This is the second month where the sales have been off the scale of normal sales. The inventory continues to shrink. In the Ennisclare complex in Bronte there were 9 listings available last month and now there are 4.According to the papers prices have started to rise and the current trend should do nothing but force prices up. So what needs to happen to balance the supply/demand. Will there be a rush of new listings as people return from holidays and get back to business. I think this may happen but at the same time there will be more buyers getting back to business. My guess is that inventory will continue to be low, that both sales and listings increase and that there will be upward pressure on prices. It is basic economics and until the appetite for home ownership subsides we may be in for a bit of a upward bubble. Hang on and enjoy the ride. If you are a buyer you may want to act now before the economy and jobs start to increase again and interest rates start creeping up.
- Hiring a contractor? Here's how to make sure the work is done well. cb1.so/a/ngw8sk https://t.co/rfzSOZh5WAIzonHomeTeam Updates 4 months ago
- Large 2 bedroom plus den, 2 washroom unit in well maintained building. Recently .. cb1.so/a/gq1pl5 https://t.co/9Qt5IixqqPIzonHomeTeam Updates 4 months ago
- The GTA's housing market started the year off on a hot streak. cb1.so/a/bqymb9 https://t.co/ICiH9MUna6IzonHomeTeam Updates 4 months ago
- A modern kitchen can be a key selling point. cb1.so/a/jdqxy9 https://t.co/7xhABsqv9OIzonHomeTeam Updates 4 months ago
- Interest rates hold steady. Here's what that means for you. cb1.so/a/97helf https://t.co/KVZBuN1ltrIzonHomeTeam Updates 5 months ago
- Ocean Club New Suites VIP Sales Event May 29
- Oct 3 Oakville Strong Market
- Sept 1 Oakville Data-Continued Strength
- Toronto Record Sales
- From 8% to 48% in 6 Months WOW
- Multiple Offers, Interest Rates
- "ALL IN ONE" Real Estate Services
- “ALL IN ONE” Real Estate Services
- Contrarian or Go With The Trend?
- 111 Forsythe-Waiting For Sales
- Real Estate Thoughts on Family Day
- Is Print Dead? Long Live The Internet?
- The 8% Challenge
- Continuous Improvement and Training
- Toronto Commercial Real Estate-Get Super Rich Seminar
Top Posts & Pages