I attended a Free Seminar today on “How to Get Super Rich with Toronto’s Commercial Real Estate”. I saw an ad in the Toronto Star and the speaker Cherif Medawar gave a great talk for 2 hours. Cherif is an excellent speaker and gave the audience of approx 200 investors lots to consider. Cherif is the founder of the Institute of Commercial Real Estate which is a training institute. They are promoting a 1 year membership to the “Institute” which includes web site access, fellow investors interactions and commercial opportunities and listings. It was a pleasant 2 hours, I did not sign up for the 3 day session, but I did pick up some useful concepts on commercial investing. I really enjoy the “free” real estate seminars as they are a great source of information and they are also an education on how to run presentations and “close the deal”. Cheers Doug Izon, P.Eng., Broker, Century 21 Dreams Inc. 905-599-1265, www.EyesOnOakville.com , doug@EyesOnOakville.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Ocean Club New Suites VIP Sales Event May 29
- Oct 3 Oakville Strong Market
- Sept 1 Oakville Data-Continued Strength
- Toronto Record Sales
- From 8% to 48% in 6 Months WOW
- Multiple Offers, Interest Rates
- "ALL IN ONE" Real Estate Services
- “ALL IN ONE” Real Estate Services
- Contrarian or Go With The Trend?
- 111 Forsythe-Waiting For Sales
- Real Estate Thoughts on Family Day
- Is Print Dead? Long Live The Internet?
- The 8% Challenge
- Continuous Improvement and Training
- Toronto Commercial Real Estate-Get Super Rich Seminar
Top Posts & Pages