It is Saturday morning and I came into the office on Lakeshore Road for an early start. Traffic was blocked and then I realized that today is Oakville’s Santa Claus Parade I am now sitting by a large picture window watching the parade go by. For many years we would take our 3 children to the same parade from which I have many fond memories. The holiday season has officially started. What will it mean to the housing business? Will this year be different? How will I adjust my business and what activities are required to prospect, retain, and delight customers. My personal strategy includes utilizing the internet and social networking. I will post on individual initiatives but for now I will end with two thoughts. These were introduced by Dr. Cliff Baird in the early days of the Leaders Elite training (www.leaderselite.com) . The two thoughts are::”Live Life Abundantly”, and “Fish with a Net”. Happy Holidays!!
Cheers ..Doug Izon P.Eng. Broker, Century 21 Dreams Inc. http://www.EyesOnOakville.com 1-800-605-5909 email@example.com
- Priced For Quick Action! Freehold "Laughton" Model New Townhouse By Great Golf In Oakville ! 3 Bed, 4 Wash ..… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…IzonHomeTeam Updates 1 hour ago
- Wallpaper doesn't have to be drab or outdated. cb1.so/uval5d https://t.co/N5PfVmQ5L1IzonHomeTeam Updates 1 day ago
- It's an excellent time to buy as demand for new homes remains high; with a big part of that demand coming from ..… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…IzonHomeTeam Updates 3 days ago
- Check out this place! Gorgeous french inspired architectural one-of-a-kind design in southeast Oakville! Custom ..… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…IzonHomeTeam Updates 4 days ago
- Welcome To This Updated 4 +1 Bedroom Family Home Backing On Green Space. Open Concept Living And Dining Room, ..… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…IzonHomeTeam Updates 1 week ago
- Ocean Club New Suites VIP Sales Event May 29
- Oct 3 Oakville Strong Market
- Sept 1 Oakville Data-Continued Strength
- Toronto Record Sales
- From 8% to 48% in 6 Months WOW
- Multiple Offers, Interest Rates
- "ALL IN ONE" Real Estate Services
- “ALL IN ONE” Real Estate Services
- Contrarian or Go With The Trend?
- 111 Forsythe-Waiting For Sales
- Real Estate Thoughts on Family Day
- Is Print Dead? Long Live The Internet?
- The 8% Challenge
- Continuous Improvement and Training
- Toronto Commercial Real Estate-Get Super Rich Seminar
Top Posts & Pages